President and CEO of Smartvent Products Nationally recognized leader in mitigation product solutions • CEO of Risk Reduction Plus Group a full-service Insurance agency specializing in NFIP and Private Flood
- Member of the Association of State Floodplain Managers (ASFPM)
- Certified Floodplain Manager with the ASFPM
- Process Improvement Six Sigma Black Belt
- Founding Member of the New Jersey Association for Floodplain Management (NJAFM).
- Past President, and current Co-Chair of the NJAFM Educational Conference Committee, a member of the ASCE-24 Flood Resistant Construction Committee
- Member of the ASFPM Floodproofing Committee.
- Developed the first ever International Code Council Evaluation Service (ICC-ES) performance criteria, for engineered flood vents which is the standard that is still in place today.
In coordination with their insurance agency, Mike and his team have developed a Flood Risk Evaluation process that assists industry professionals and homeowners with consulting on policy reviews and mitigation retrofits that reduce flood damage risk and lower NFIP Flood Insurance Premiums.
Mike Graham, CFM
President and CEO
Smart Vent Products, Inc. / Risk Reduction Group
14255 U.S. Highway One
Juno Beach, FL 33408
Office (877) 441-8368
Cell: (609) 744-4844